June 27, 2008

2 Freebies & Other Random Stuff

Well, since yesterday, I've been accepted to 2 other stores which I'm excited about. Possibly one other but it's not a for sure yet. I'm happy with how fast I'm moving along.

Well anyways, earlier I was messing around with PSP because I usually use Photoshop so I'm not very good at PSP and came up with some sort of ball of.. fur lol. So I decided to try and do something with it. I made some googly eyes in Photoshop and added those and a mouth and for the time being he's called Lil Furry Guy cause that's all I could think of lol. I'm not so sure how I feel about this one and if I like it or not. So let me know what you guys think, if you like them then I'll make a new one everyday for a week or 2. Everyday I'll make a new color and expression, etc. if I get a good response. Hopefully someone will have a use for this.

Preview:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Also, here is Candy Land #6 Freebie, nothing special, just 2 different styles of bows in colors to match the other stuff. This is around where I started to get aggravated with how the kit was coming, so the rest in my opinion is not so great but that's just me.

Preview of 1 of the bows:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Well, let me know what you think on if I should continue with the Furry Guys cause as I said, I'm not sure if I like them or not.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shilo. I think it would be funny if you made like 5 funny guys so ppl could put them jumping around their screen. better yet you could make a quickpage yourself, and have them bouncing around the frame. the idea to me is way funny.

Tina said...

Thanks for the bows. Downloaded lil furry guy 2--couldn't get 1 to download. Not sure what I'll do with them but you never know!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Jun [LA 04:08am, NY 06:08am, UK 11:08am, OZ 09:08pm]).

chicapooh said...

I love the lil furry guy! SOOOOO CUTE! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your freebie designs. I think my nephews might like the furry guys with the silly faces.

sarah said...

i took the two little furry guys they are toooo cute!

Maria said...

Hi Shilo.

Thanks for your comment on digifree. Yes, you can impact the image choice - it is explained in the FAQ. The problem on your blog is that the image names are things like "2ia62oi.png" which don't mean anything. If they were "preview.png" or similar they would work better. There is more info in the digifree FAQ:
http://digifree.blogspot.com/2008/02/frequently-asked-questions.html

Thanks,
Maria

Anonymous said...

cute, it looks like a cupcakes from upper view :D

Sonel said...

Absolutely adorable hon! Love it all!
Love & Hugs