June 25, 2008

A CU Freebie and I Got Accepted to a Store

I'm excited. Today I was accepted at www.magical-scraps.com. They're all tagger size kits but I can't wait to get started and hopefully my kits will sell better in a store. So from now on I'll make a regular sized kit and a tagger version of it for the store. I'm still looking to get into other stores, so if anyone wouldn't mind me selling in their store, let me know.

Anyways, on another note, the poll for the next freebie closed and a kit won. I put a poll up on the side of my blog for you guys to vote on what it's theme will be. The poll ends at this time tomorrow. I'll post it within the next few days. The child theme would be doodle like, with little cars and other random things. And I think Patriotic is self explanatory.

But even though a kit won, I decided I'd give out each freebie listed in the poll anyways because I couldn't post a blog without giving something away. So here is a commercial use glitter butterfly for you to recolor and use any way you'd like.

Preview (not actual size):


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Sorry this download has expired.

4 comments:

Designed by K said...

CONGRATULATIONS SHILO! I am soooo proud of you..such a pretty freebie too..tysvmfs :)
About that tattoo..lol..j/k..have fun with that hun..and take care!

Hugs, K

utski said...

hi shilo, i just happened to see your blog. why don't you try ahhhscrap.com or sweetscrappindesign.com
there are opening position for designer.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Jun [LA 03:18am, NY 05:18am, UK 10:18am, OZ 08:18pm]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!! It's beautiful :)