June 28, 2008

Freebie Kit & Contest Winners

Well, I have finally finished the freebie kit. I think I'm happy with how it turned out. I tried to make alot of this stuff myself without any templates or CU items and I think I did ok for the things I did make. I didn't make everything in the kit. But I made the swing by myself lol. And also the butterfly I made I think is so cute.

So anyways, the name I decided on was Pastel Playground. I also liked the idea Pitter Patter but I figured Pastel Playground matched the kit more. But Pastel Playground was submitted by 2 people. So I've decided the the one who submitted it first will get to pick the colors for my next PTU kit and they will get it free. The one who submitted it second, will also pick a set of colors but that set will be for the PTU kit I do after this PTU kit and she will get it for free lol. If that makes sense. Basically, I'm letting them pick the colors of my next two kits.

Also, should I make an alpha freebie for this? If enough people want me to then I will.

Our first winner was Leaonna at Busy Scrappin. She will pick the colors for my next PTU kit and get it for free.

The second winner is Laura, I do not know her blog but if I find out, I'll post it, I have her email though. She will pick the colors for the PTU kit I do after my next one and get it for free.

Let me know what you guys think of this kit, it's kind of a new style for me

Preview:

Photobucket


(Tagger Size)


(Full Size Papers)


(Full Size Elements)


Please comment and let me know what you think. Enjoy

12 comments:

chicapooh said...

I love these! Thank you!

chicapooh said...

P.S. I would love to an alpha to got with this!

Anonymous said...

What a darling kit. Can hardly wait to use it. Thanks for your talents.
Sandy

Kathy said...

love what you've done with this, thanks so much for sharing...you have got the talent :-)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jun [LA 12:52am, NY 02:52am, UK 07:52am, OZ 05:52pm]).

Jackie said...

Love this kit! Absolutely adorable. :)

Jackie
(Ontario, Canada)

shelle said...

Fabulous kit!!

ChriSpenceRachel said...

Great Kit! Thanks!

Jean said...

Absolutely adorable! Thank you!

Kansas said...

how cute. thanks.

Jean said...

This is so adorable! Thank you so much for sharing!

Sonel said...

Love it sweetie! Really so adorable! Thanks so much!
Love & Hugs