June 26, 2008

My new kit for sale

Well, as I said in my previous blogs, I was accepted at a store and I've posted my first kit for sale there. Since a child theme won for the next freebie kit, I'm selling my "Red, White, & Blue All Over" kit for $3.00.

You can buy the tagger size here at Magical Scraps.

You can also buy my "Utopian Sunset" tagger kit here.

My Retro Elegance will be on there either later or tomorrow.

If you'd like to buy the full size version of this kit, you have to do it through my blog by clicking the "Buy Now" button. The full size is $3.00 as well.

The contents of the kit depend on if you get the tagger size or the full size, the full size has a few more elements than the tagger. But the element list I'm posting is the tagger one, so some elements aren't listed.

Preview:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


This kit includes:

12 Papers (600x600)
3 Bows (in 2 different styles)
3 Grungy Butterfly Doodles
5 Buttons
3 Charms
10 Glitter Fireworks (All different)
2 Flowers
7 Frames (in 2 different styles)
3 Star Gems
3 Glitter Flower Doodles
3 Glitter Metal Flowers
6 Satin Butterflies
3 Grungy Stars
2 Yarn Stars

Email me to purchase.

Also, I'm joining more stores, atleast 2 more I believe. I'm excited and happy at how fast I'm already getting into stores and how big my blog has become.

I'll post the freebie kit within the next 2 days so keep checking back. Plus don't forget, I give out freebies daily.

No comments: