June 30, 2008

New Products for Sale & Lil Furry Guy #5

I have some new things for sale in some of my shops. First, I have dark furry trim which is just border you can use. It's made from the same thing as the Lil Furry Guys. I also made a second set, but this time in lighter colors.

You can get them here at Sweet Scrappin Design, here at Busy Scrappin, or here at Benevolent Boutique.

Previews:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Also, someone said I should make a kind of Build a Furry Guy kit and I think it's a good idea, it'd be CU to recolor and I'd include eyes, mouths, and other random things like for example how I used glasses. They'd be a PTU item and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in something like that? If so I'll probably make it and have it for sale in my shops by next week.

And here is today's freebie, Lil Furry Guy #5. This time I decided to do a dark one, hope you like it.

Preview:

Photobucket




Also, don't forget about my contest I posted below. Enjoy, and let me know what you think if you download.

6 comments:

chicapooh said...

Great furry! It's how I feel this morning! Thanks for the little guy!

HarleyGirl said...

I just found your little furry guys and I gotta say they are the cutest things. Thanks so much for sharing them. I think a build your own would be a great idea.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Jul [LA 03:33am, NY 05:33am, UK 10:33am, OZ 08:33pm]).

girlymom4 said...

Cute fur! Very fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Loving these furry guys! Thank you so much. I hope you have fun creating them. Thanks again!

Sonel said...

Hee hee...love the expression. It's so cute!!! Thanks so much sweetie!
Love & Hugs
Sonel