June 29, 2008

Pastel Playground Alpha Freebie & Lil Furry Guy #4 Freebie

I'm not selling at 5 stores, my products are currently in 3 and 2 more on the way. You can see the side of my blog for a link to the stores I sell in. Right now I'm uploading 2 sets of furry trim to my stores, 1 dark set and 1 light. When they're up I will post previews and tell you which stores to get them in.

Well, I'm glad everyone liked the kit, I was happy with how it turned out for the most part. I think my favorite things in it were the butterfly, hop scotch #2, and the swing set. But maybe that's because I made them myself lol.

Once again, sorry about all the mix up with the tagger papers being with the full size. It's all fixed now.

Well, alot of people said they'd like an alpha to match, so here you go, an alpha freebie

Preview:


Photobucket





Also, here is Lil Furry Guy #4 freebie. He's supposed to be a nerd, I thought he was cute lol. Let me know what you guys think of him since I did something a little different this time by adding glasses and stuff.

Preview:


Photobucket




Enjoy and please let me know what you think if you download.

7 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jun [LA 12:52am, NY 02:52am, UK 07:52am, OZ 05:52pm]).

Anne said...

Very cute and fun. :-))
Great job on the new alpha. Love the colors.
Thanks a lot for your freebies.

Tina said...

cute!!!

chicapooh said...

Thank you for the alpha! My husband is a nerd and I can find a few pictures that this will work well on! Thank you!

bru9562816 said...

Your "Furries" are wild and fun!

Sonel said...

Oh, he is just so cute! Love it hon! Thanks so much!
Love & Hugs

Sonel said...

Oh, I love the colors and the nerd...it's so cute! Thanks so much sweetie! You did an awesome job!
Love & Hugs