June 23, 2008

Introduction, Kit for sale, and a freebie

Well, my name is Shilo and I'm 17. I feel young compared to everyone else that does this. I started digital scrapbooking less than a month ago and decided to try making my own kits. Any money I make selling them will be used to get stuff to make more kits. Right now I'm selling everything through my blog but I would love to sell in a store so if anyone would like me to join their store, I'd be more than happy to. I'm working on making the layout of my blog, I suck at html so it might be a while, so if my blog looks weird right now that's why.

I can always be reached at shiloschwab@yahoo.com

My first kit is called "Retro Elegance" and is a pretty big kit. If you buy, please allow atleast 24 hours for the download link to be sent to you. It will be sent to the email registered to your paypal. The kit is $3.00. Click the "Buy Now" button to purchase it.

Previews:

Papers 1:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Papers 2:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elements (not all elements are shown):
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This kit includes 114 elements and 25 papers.

The elements included are:

20 Bows (in 2 different styles)
7 Butterflies (in 2 different styles)
11 Dragonflies (in 2 different styles)
13 Flowers (in 4 different styles)
23 Frames (in 3 different styles)
12 Gems (in 3 different shapes)
15 Buttons (in 2 different styles)
9 Clips
2 Metal Swirls
2 Ribbons

Email me to purchase.


And now for a freebie. I started making a kit last week based around candy and didn't like how it was going so I didn't finish. I'll give away the parts I did finish everyday as freebies until I run out. I'll also be giving away a freebie everyday no matter what so keep checking back.

The candies in the preview do come seperately by themselves and I've included the preview. Jar by Osa Honey

Candy Land Freebie 1 (Personal Use):


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




If you download or like anything, please comment

7 comments:

Arty Pharty said...

What a wonderful blog of course i will add you to my list
-x-

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Jun [LA 12:38am, NY 02:38am, UK 07:38am, OZ 05:38pm]).

laura said...

You've been tagged!
See my blog for details :)
http://cinnamonscraps.blogspot.com

Hugs,
Laura

Ps: I've left you a msg in your tagboard!

Tina said...

Candies are so cute!!!

Sonel said...

Love the layout and everything is just gorgeous hon! Thanks for sharing your awesome talent!
Hugs
Sonel

nite owl said...

i love the candy jar!! it's adorable. thanks!!

sarah said...

Thanks awesome!!!!!!