June 23, 2008

Pictures, Preview, and Candy Land Freebie #2

Well, like I said in my post where I was doing my facts for being tagged, I have a niece who's 6 named Rhiannon and any pages I do and pictures I use, will probably be her so you'll see alot of her.

Her birthday was June 9th and she kept saying she wanted Taylor Swift concert tickets. She loves Taylor Swift, she knows all her songs and sings along with them and likes to act out her music videos. So Taylor Swift was having a concert with Rascal Flatts 5 days after Rhiannon's birthday so my mom bought us all tickets and we decided not to tell Rhiannon we were going until that day. We put the ticket in a box and wrapped it up and let her open it on the day of the concert. At first when she opened it, she said "It's nothing!" and we told her it was a ticket to go see Taylor Swift and her mouth fell open. Then we asked if she knew when it was and she said when and we told her we were going that night after dinner and her mouth fell open again and she stayed like that for about 5 minutes and didn't say a word.

Her reaction when she found out she had a ticket to Taylor Swift:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Her reaction when she found out it was THAT night:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So then she was excited and we went and me and her had seats close to the stage while the rest of our family sat in the lawn seats and I let her stand on the chair and have my camera and she took picture after picture non stop of Taylor Swift..

On the way home, Rhiannon, my nephew Gavin, and my mom's friend's son Aadon were obviously exhausted.. we didn't leave until about 11:30.

On the way home:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But I just thought I'd post that so I can remember and because the pictures are cute.

Also, I'm surprised at how many visitors, downloads, and comments I've had in just 1 day on here and my 4shared.. so thanks to everyone.

So tomorrow I'm gonnna be giving out a freebie kit and here's a preview so make sure you stop by tomorrow. Jar by Osa Honey


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



And now for the freebie. Like I said I'll release of part of Candy Land everyday until I run out. I didn't make the papers so I'm sorry but there won't be any papers. The lollipops come seperately but I included the preview too.

Candy Land Freebie 2 (Personal Use):


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




If you download, please comment. On either my blog or 4shared but I prefer on my blog.

5 comments:

Tina said...

Thanks for the lollipops!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Jun [LA 01:57am, NY 03:57am, UK 08:57am, OZ 06:57pm]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you. These are so fun.

sarah said...

Thanks shilo!

Sonel said...

Oh, isn't she just adorable! Love the look on her face when she realised it was the ticket to Taylor's show...LOL!

Hee hee..and all fell down and slept all the way home..LOL!

Thanks for sharing with us sweets..:-) I am sure Rhiannon had a fabulous time..:-)

Thanks for all the awesome shares and gorgeous goodies sweets! I've had lots of fun downloading them..:-) You are the best!

Love & Hugs