June 26, 2008

"Red, White, & Blue All Over" Sample Freebie & Candy Land #5 Freebie

I'm still excited about selling at a store. I've applied to many others, just waiting on replies so wish me luck. Also, I was turned down by many stores because I'm 17. I guess you have to be 18 to sell there but I don't understand why. Why are their age limits on some stores and not others? I guess I'll just reapply when I turn 18.

Well, yesterday I posted the poll thinking that Patriotic would win as the next theme for the freebie kit but it looks like a Child theme is winning. I've already made the patriotic kit, it's called "Red, White, & Blue All Over" and if it doesn't win as the freebie kit then I'll just sell it for like $2.00-$3.00.

Anyways, here's a freebie from the "Red, White, & Blue All Over" kit. It has 1 paper, 1 frame, and 1 glitter firework. There's like 12 glitter fireworks in the whole kit, I love them. If you want the rest of the kit, just vote on the side of my blog for patriotic as the theme.

This is personal use only.

Preview:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic






And now for Candy Land Freebie #5. This time it's swirls that are meant to look jelly like with candy charms on them. I didn't have time to make a preview but there are 4 styles of each color.

Preview:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Enjoy and please comment if you download.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Jun [LA 03:18am, NY 05:18am, UK 10:18am, OZ 08:18pm]).