June 24, 2008

Ty to everyone and a freebie kit

First of all, I wanna say thanks to everyone. When I made this blog I didn't expect anyone to come to it to be honest. But in just 2 days of it being up there's already been almost 1,000 page views, 515 visits, tons of comments on my 4shared and a few on my blog, and over 200 downloads of my freebies. My kit has even sold some which I did not expect at all. And I'm really happy since in order for me to make new kits without using the same elements, I need to sell kits to have money to buy supplies. As I said, I'm 17 so I don't have much money to spend on this right now. So I appreciate everyone downloading my freebies, leaving me comments, and supporting me. And thanks to anyone who buys my kit that I currently have for sale in my first post.

Now for the freebie kit. I'm not sure if I'm really happy with this one so let me know what you guys think. It's called "Whimsical Sky" and it has 10 papers and 39 elements. I know the elements preview isn't that good, but I'm still working on getting better at making previews.

Previews:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Also, I will be posting the third Candy Land freebie later today, so make sure you keep checking back.

Please comment on either my blog or 4shared if you download and let me know what you think. Thanks <3

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Jun [LA 02:57am, NY 04:57am, UK 09:57am, OZ 07:57pm]).

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest most perfect kits ever! Thank you!

Keryn said...

Absolutely gorgeous kit - the love the colours and the delicate butterflies. Thanks so much for sharing your talent.