June 25, 2008

"Utopian Sunset" Kit for Sale, a Sample Freebie, & Candy Land Freebie #4

Once again, I'm surprised at how much of a response I've gotten, I didn't expect it at all.

I've made a new kit for sale. I ask anyone who is interested to please buy it as I need money to buy supplies to make more kits, freebie kits, and freebies for you all. I'm running out of supplies I haven't used and currently have barely any money to spend on things.. so I'm kind of in need of it bad. Otherwise, I can't make kits and freebies for you guys. I would appreciate anyone who does buy it to help me out. If you're not interested in this one, try checking out my "Retro Elegance" kit for sale in my first blog post.

I feel like I'm getting better at this kit making thing but correct me if I'm wrong lol.

This kit has 16 papers and 66 elements. The previews aren't very good because I had to shrink them down but they look better in actual size. Not all elements are shown and everything in the elements preview also comes in pink, I just couldn't fit it and I was using a pink background. This kit is $3.00. If you don't buy it, atleast let me know what you think of it. If you buy, please allow 24 hours for the download to be emailed to you. It will be sent to the email registered to your paypal.

You can buy the tagger size here at Magical Scraps.

Previews:

Papers:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elements:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


This kit includes:

3 Strings of Beads
6 Bows (in 2 different styles)
6 Butterflies (in 2 different styles)
6 Buttons (in 2 different styles)
6 Dragonflies (in 2 different styles)
6 Flowers (in 2 different styles)
3 Folded Ribbons
12 Frames (in 4 different styles)
3 Gems
6 Glitter Butterflies (in 2 different styles)
3 Glitter Swirls (all are a little different)
3 Metal Swirls
3 Ribbons
16 Papers

And now for a freebie frame from the "Utopian Sunset" kit above. I was happy with how all of my frames turned out for this one. But this one was my favorite. It comes in 3 different colors but I'll be giving away the pink one. Maybe this will inspire you to buy the kit lol. Also, the actual one is alot bigger so make sure you download and don't just save the preview. Also, when you click the download, the preview on 4shared looks pretty bad, I promise it looks good once you download it lol

Preview:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




And now for the 4th Candy Land freebie. I didn't have time to make a preview for this one so I'll just post one of the actual bows. But it comes in all the colors to match the other candies.

Preview:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Enjoy, and please comment on either my blog or 4shared if you download. I prefer my blog.

Also, looks like a kit is going to win the poll as the next freebie.. I'm thinking either Patriotic theme or Child's theme such as doodles, etc. Any preference?

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Jun [LA 02:57am, NY 04:57am, UK 09:57am, OZ 07:57pm]).

ShortCake said...

Thanks for the freebies Shilo. Patriotic or a child theme is good for me.

Tina said...

Thanks so much!!

Keryn said...

Thankyou for sharing.