June 24, 2008

Whimsical Sky Alpha freebie & Candy Land Freebie #3

Once again, thanks for all the comments and downloads.

Here is an Alpha for the freebie kit I posted earlier "Whimsical Sky". It has letters A-Z. Sorry, but there are no numbers. This is my first alpha so sorry if it's not the best. I tried.

It's outlined in glitter, it's hard to tell in the preview so I'll post one of the letters as a preview as well.

Previews:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

One of the letters:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic






And now for Candy Land freebie #3. This time it's a set of charms in every color to match the other candies and some that are filled with multiple smaller ones. The charms come seperately from the bottle but I've included the preview. Jar by Osa Honey

Previews:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Please comment if you download and let me know what you think. Enjoy

3 comments:

The Robisons said...

Your stuff is really cute. I can't believe you are only 17. Keep up the good work and thanks so much!!!!!

Anne said...

I can't believe such a young girl creates such beautiful stuff.
My compliments and many thanks for sharing.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Jun [LA 02:57am, NY 04:57am, UK 09:57am, OZ 07:57pm]).