July 1, 2008

Designing Rut & Lil Furry Guy #6

If anyone has made anything at all with anything of mine, please email it to me at shiloschwab@yahoo.com

Well, a few posts ago I told you how the winners of my contest got to pick my color swatches for my next 2 PTU kits, and I got the first color swatch a few days ago. When I first saw it, I loved the colors and I still do but they've been a challenge for me.. they're dark, calm colors and I usually tend to go for bright and vibrant. I wanted it to have a more realistic look and I'm having ALOT of trouble. I don't have the money to buy CU items and actions so I don't have much to work with unless my products start selling so I'm in kind of a rut.. so sorry if I don't have too much for a while, I'm trying my best. And to the people who won, sorry if it takes a while for your kit to be finished.

Also, I'm glad everyone likes my Jean Pockets.. I've had over 70 comments on them and more than 650 downloads.

Well, here is Lil Furry Guy #6, I made this because someone said their daughter always called my lil furry guys cats no matter how many times she corrects her, so I made a cat so this time she won't be wrong =]. Not sure how well I did on this one, let me know what you think.

Preview:

Photobucket




Enjoy, and comments are appreciated.

8 comments:

Jan said...

Your Fur Ball collection is adorable!! I hope to see many more cute little creations using them. I have downloaded all of them so far and thank you so much for sharing with us. Will be watching for more cuties!!

HarleyGirl said...

He's IS adorable. He is the cutest little cat I've seen, thanks so much for sharing him.
I get most of my CU stuff as freebies. Have you tried just doing a search on the net as see what comes up? Good Luck

Jaya said...

awww Shilo!!! he is cutest little cat i have known... TFS

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jul [LA 02:14am, NY 04:14am, UK 09:14am, OZ 07:14pm]).

Lark said...

Love your little fuzzies. They will be so cute for the kids pages. Thanks so much for sharing.

Terebene said...

This is the cutest one yet! Thank you!

Gayle said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing him! :)

Sonel said...

What an adorable little face! Oooh, I can hug and squeeze it..LOL! Thanks so much for these cuties hon! They ae gorgeous!
Love & Hugs
Sonel