July 12, 2008

Finally A New Freebie Line, Pictures, & Random Stuff

Well, not much has changed, I'm still really busy. And I'm selling at 2 more stores now, I lost count on what I'm up to.

And now about the new freebie line. I decided to do some charms. I made 7, each with a different word, color, and shape. If I get a good response on these then I'll do another set next week. I'm giving out one everyday. If I do more, they won't necessarily be words, they could be shapes all based off the same theme, etc. So give me feedback on if you want another set or not. I'll put a poll on the side of my blog. Here's the first one. It's not actual size so don't just save the picture.

Preview:

Photobucket




Enjoy and please remember to let me know what you think.

10 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Jul [LA 12:09am, NY 02:09am, UK 07:09am, OZ 05:09pm]).

Anonymous said...

LOVE this charm! Would love to see more. Thank you so much! Vickey

Tina said...

Hey, I like the charms lots!!

chicapooh said...

This is perfect for the wedding album I'm working on! I can't wait to see the other words! Thank you for creating and sharing!

Aleah'sMommy said...

gorgeous thank you so much & it matches a it I am planning on using for a LO of my daughter =)

Aleah'sMommy said...

ok so in the last comment I forgot to add how adorable the dog is!! One of my friends in high school had 2 st bernards & they were the biggest babies I have ever seen!

Sonel said...

Mr. Tibbes is just adorable hon! Thanks for sharing these gorgeous pics of him! Please give him a huuuuuge hug and kiss from me..all the way from South Africa..LOL!

The awesome tag you made fits him completely too...:-) Thanks so much!
Love & Hugs

Anonymous said...

I love your charms!

Julia said...

Oh!!! These Charms are all GEORJUS!!! I loved all!!

Thank you very much!!!

Hugs

Julia

Anonymous said...

These charms are just too cute,
thanks so much!

smiles,

kathy