July 5, 2008

Lil Furry Guy 9 &10

Well, today I'm getting my tattoo, in 2 hours. I'm excited lol but I'm nervous cause I'm not sure how well I'll take the pain. I'll post pictures of it later.

Anyways, like I said yesterday, I'll give today's Lil Furry Guy and yesterday's since I was too busy to do it yesterday. Hope everyone have a good 4th of July.

Some people have requested certain animals and I just want to let you guys know, I'm not ignoring your requests but, if I don't make it then I'm saving it to make for a collab kit that you guys will get later. So I will make them, just not yet. Except the dog, I'm still trying to get a decent looking dog lol. Anyways, here's just a regular yellow one and my attempt at a furry guy butterfly.

Previews:

Photobucket

Photobucket




Enjoy and please comment.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving your "Furry Guys"!!!!! Thank you!!!!! Had picked up the 1st 4 and came back today to catch up on the ones I'd missed. Link #5 isn't working - pretty please couldyou check it? These are to adorable to miss any! Read your post bout a do it yourself kit for these....Love, Love, Love the idea!!!!

chicapooh said...

Thanks for some more cute furries!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Jul [LA 10:43pm] - 06 Jul [NY 12:43am, UK 05:43am, OZ 03:43pm]).

Judy said...

Thanks for the next cutest furry.....love them!

Sonel said...

They are absolutely, way out gorgeous sweetie!!! You are so talented hon! Thanks so much for all your hard work and for sharing them so generously!

Love & Hugs
Sonel

Amanda said...

How ADORABLE! These little furballs are so cute! Thanks!