July 24, 2008

New Store, New Products, Charm Freebie #7, & CU Paper Template Reuploaded

Well, the other day Lynne from Baby Cakes Scraps emailed me inviting me to join Creative Scraps and since one of my other stores is closing I decided to. So you'll be able to get my stuff there now, I'll add it to my stores after I post this blog.

I have 5 new products in my stores that I got uploaded today. You can find them here at Busy Scrappin, here at Creative Scraps, and here at Ahhh Scrap. They'll also be available sometime within the next day or two at Magical Scraps and Scrappin Freestyle. Everything is $2.00 except the pack of 3 animals is $5.00.

Also, I changed my packaging, not sure if I like it, any suggestions?

Previews of the new products:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And now for the freebie, sorry it took so long I've been busy as you can see.

Preview:

Photobucket




Also, I know people had trouble downloading my diamond paper template so here's a 4shared download

Preview:

Photobucket




Comments are appreciated. Enjoy =]

13 comments:

Tina said...

Thanks!!

Designed by K & Designed by Zee said...

those are soooooooo cute Shilo!
Hey if you have an idea for a blinkie such as how you want it to look email me girl! I don't mind hooking you up heehe..Hugs! K

MomSoto said...

Thank you :) Your new freebie was just listed at Twisted Challenges Freebie Listing

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Jul [LA 11:00pm] - 25 Jul [NY 01:00am, UK 06:00am, OZ 04:00pm]).

chicapooh said...

Thank you for this beautiful charm!

Nicole said...

Thank you for the comment and as always for the wonderful freebies! Of course you can use the banner, you helped make it :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

RayneScraps Designs said...

:-( sniff sniff cry..the link for charm 7 won't work now. Hope when you get back you can check it. I am loving them. You do a wonderful job on your products for someone so new and young too :-) THanks for all the free goodies too!

mommy-medic said...

I ABSOLUTELY love this!!! Thank you soooo much. This is not only very cool, but so easy to use. Thanks for making it user friendly. Nothing like downloading somethign cool you can't figure out. Keep up the awesome work.

Margaret said...

I took the diamond papers to learn how to use overlays. thanks for posting it.

Laura said...

are these in psd and png....I use Psp and can't use psd....any chance you could offer a png file too

Two of a Kind Photography said...

Cool. TFS!

Anonymous said...

Laura - I use PSP & psd files open in PSP7 and 8. I'm sure they'd do the same in the later versions?

And Shilo - thanks so much for your diamond overlay.
Robin