July 7, 2008

Not Feeling Too Good

I am sorry I didn't post a freebie today but I've been busy all day and I'm not feeling very good. Also, my foot is so sore from my tattoo and it's hard to avoid since I do have to walk. So I haven't felt like doing much today. I will post 2 freebies tomorrow to make up for it. I also have a few more pictures from everyone getting tattoos I will post. But I'm sorry about the freebies, I'll make up for it tomorrow. Hopefully I'm not so sore and I feel better.

3 comments:

chicapooh said...

I'm sorry that you don't feel well. Please don't worry about us. Take care of yourself and have a great day tomorrow!

Jaya said...

I am soo sorry you are not feeling well.. First get well and then think about others. Take care of ur health first.. It is much more important than anything else. Hope you feel better by tomm. Hugs Jaya

Tina said...

Hope you feel better soon!