July 2, 2008

Out Of My Rut & Lil Furry "Guy" #7

Well, like I said yesterday I was in a rut and then I got an idea for my next PTU kit and I have started it and so far, it's been my favorite I've done. This morning I spent hours making a princess castle from nothing on Photoshop and I love it. You guys can see it in the preview when my kit is done. I might give a sample of the kit, not sure yet.

Also, I plan on trying to come up with ideas for some new freebies for you guys.


Anyways, here's Lil Furry "Guy" #7 even though it's a girl. Someone requested a purple one so I made this. Also, someone requested a dog, and I tried but I didn't have much luck. I'll try again tomorrow.

Preview:

Photobucket




Enjoy, and please comment.

8 comments:

chicapooh said...

Thank you for this cute little "girl" furry guy! I love all your furries!

Tina said...

very cute!

Jan said...

This is so cute! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Jul [LA 02:19am, NY 04:19am, UK 09:19am, OZ 07:19pm]).

Kirsten said...

Oh my gosh! I used to draw these little guys in high school trying to stay awake! Thank you!

Chez Danae said...

C'est tout mimis et j'adore !

Merci

Jaya said...

OMG!!! this is soooooo cute Shilo!!! dont know what u will come with next!!! love it!!!

Sonel said...

Oh, I just can't get enough of them sweets! Love it!!! Thanks so much sweetie...:-)
Hugs and Love
Sonel