July 4, 2008

Some Updates & About Today's Freebies

Well firstly, the 4shared issue has been sorted out and everything should be ok now. But still let me know if you have any problem downloading any of my freebies.

Tomorrow I'm getting my tattoo so I'm excited, I'll post pictures of it when it's done. Hopefully I go through with it lol. I don't take pain well.. and it'll be on my foot which is like all bone.

And about today's freebies. Being that it's the 4th of July, I will mostly be busy all day. My sister and niece and nephew will be here most of the day and then my best friend and her nephew will be here too. And then later tonight, tonsssss of my family are going to see fireworks. So all in all, I will be pretty busy today. I'm not sure I will have time to make freebies today so if I don't, I'll do it later tonight sometime or tomorrow I'll give freebies for that day and today. Sorry for the wait, I would have made them yesterday but I completely forgot.

Anyways, happy 4th of July

1 comment:

Tina said...

Don't worry about makeing those freebies. Enjoy yourself and have a great 4th!!