July 8, 2008

Some Updates, Pictures, An Award, & About Freebies

Well first of all, I am sorry for the lack of freebies and posting. I still haven't been feeling well. I've also been very busy spending alot of time in search of items that are worth investing in to help my designing. I've been searching for 3 days lol. Not to mention I have 3 collab kits I'm participating in that I'm trying to get done on top of my princess kit I've been talking about. And then on top of that, I need to run challenges in my stores which I have not started yet but need to. I feel very overwhelmed and unproductive. I haven't gotten anything done.

On another note, my foot is still sore. The other night at 4 in the morning, it started to hurt so I looked down and it was swollen like 4 times it's size. I had to go wake my mom up but I was in excruciating pain and it took me 5 minutes just to walk from my room to hers and then she helped me back lol. I feel disabled. But the swelling has gone down and the tattoo is starting to scab over so it's healing. I wish it would hurry up. I think it swelled so much because that day I walked on it alot and attempted wearing shoes and going shopping even though I'm not supposed to. It was a bad idea since I ended up taking my shoes off and walking around Target barefoot 5 minutes after we got there. I'll post more pictures from our tattoo party at the end of this entry.

Well, and now about freebies. I have decided that I will not be doing anymore Lil Furry Guys. Although there will be some in an upcoming freebie collab kit so look out for that. But now I need to decide on a new line of freebies to give. I was thinking something like metal charms everyday? Or like word art with a quote. Just for the next week, then next week I'll do some kind of new line. If anyone has any ideas or likes one of my ideas, let me know.

Also, Leaonna over at Busy Scrappin gave me a blog award. Now I have to pass it on to 7 people. Thanks Leaonna.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


My 7 people that I'm giving it to are:

Kathy @ Carolina Girl Scrap Creations
Laura @ Cinnamon Scraps
Farrah @ Farrah's Creations
Jen @ Jen Smith Designs
Sonel @ Sonel's Corner
Lisa @ Sophisticated Scraps
Lisa @ Arty Pharty


My tattoo:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


My foot and leg swollen to 4 times it's size:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


My Mom's tattoo (it was a cover up of a rose and heart with my Dad's name in it):
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


My sister's tattoo (this was also her first tattoo. Except she's almost 30 lol):
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


My sister's rose in the trinity symbol is pink but it looks red cause it had just got done. More people got tattoos but I haven't got them off my camera yet. Well, that's it for now.

6 comments:

nite owl said...

absolutely gorgeous!!! i love them! thank you very much!!

Aleah'sMommy said...

The tattoos are gorgeous! Good luck with your foot. I think the charms one week & something else another is a great idea. Working on something different every few days you may feel more productive. Or take 1 day a week to make them all and just post 1 or 2 each day. Hope this helps a little!

Lynne said...

I nominated you for an award!! AGAIN lol Just letting you know!

Sonel said...

Wow! Thanks sweetie! I am honored! You are just the sweetest...:-)

Love the tattoos! Gosh! It looks like it can hurt sweets! But I love it. It's really gorgeous! I am too much of a sissy to go for a tattoo...hee hee..I hate needles..LOL! But I am glad to see that your foot are getting better.

Now I am going to look around and see what else you have been doing. I would so love it if I could subscribe to your blog so I can get it in my email box when you update, otherwise I forget. I am getting old and the mind slips now and then..LOL!

Have a great day hon and thanks for my award again...:-)
Love & Hugs
Sonel

Sonel said...

Oh, I love spending time commenting on things I love sweets...and your blog is well worth it..:-) As gorgeous as that tattoo of yours looks, I still won't have the guts to go and get one..LOL!

Have a great day sweets!
Hugs
Sonel

Designed by K & Designed by Zee said...

Awww tysvm Shilo! My first award..I feel so special :)
I hope you get to feeling much better soon..healing is the tough part but once it is ooooooh look at the beautiful artwork you have to cherish forever :)! I'll be in and out all week til Tuesday because my mom is with us from out of town visiting. Take care of you hun....BIG HUGS!!

xoxo K