July 22, 2008

Updates

Sorry I have not been posting or giving out freebies. I've been sick and had some other things going on and haven't gotten much done. Also, my niece and nephew are here for a few days so I've been kinda busy. Yesterday I took my nephew to see "The Dark Knight", the new Batman movie and it was REALLY good and I don't even like Batman. It's not really a kids movie though, it's kind of violent, I had to close my eyes sometimes. But it's a really good movie.

Well that's about it, I'll start with freebies tomorrow or the next day.

1 comment:

Designed by K & Designed by Zee said...

Hey sweetie..hope you get to feeling better soon. I know how it is, I went 2 weeks without having the chance to do anything on here and after about going blame dang crazy LOL I got it all back together :) Enjoy your time with your family..the internet isn't going anywhere anytime soon *wink*..and you're on my blogroll now hun..and in the fans lists..sorry I haven't updated my list in a while..isn't that thing HUGE?? LOL..anywho..take care of you..BIG HUGS! xoxo K