August 13, 2008

Finally - Every Girl Is A Princess In Stores, New CU Product, & A Sampler Freebie

Well, I finally stopped being lazy and got some time to make a preview for Every Girl Is A Princess. You can get tagger size at Busy Scrappin and Creative Scraps, just click on Scraps by Shilo under designers. You can get full size at Scrappin Freestyle. There are 69 elements and 16 papers.

Preview:

Photobucket


I also have a new commercial use product which you can also find at the 3 stores above. You can use it to build your own butterfly and it comes with beads to decorate it. It has 3 wings, 3 bodies, 3 antennas, 3 beads, 1 pearl, and 1 diamond.

Preview:

Photobucket


Also, I redid my packaging AGAIN. What do you think? I probably won't change it again except the colors. When I finish redoing my blog, I'll make the colors match.

And Sonel gave me an award. Thank you. But again, I don't want to keep giving awards to the same people lol so I'm not gonna pass it on. Thanks so much though.

Anyways, here's a sampler freebie from Every Girl Is A Princess

Preview:

Photobucket




Enjoy, and comments are appreciated. Also, I'll be posting some layouts and freebie quick pages from Every Girl Is A Princess tomorrow.

3 comments:

Sonel said...

My pleasure Shilo...:-)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Shilo, You are so amazing after only scrapping since June and Photoshop since Feb! You are just awesome. I have only discovered scrapping 2 months ago as well and found your blog about a month ago, right after your tattoo. I check your blog almost every day to see what your up to. I love what you have done with your blog and want to set one up myself just so you can do it. Anyways, keep up the great work it's Friday(the day I let myself go scrap shopping)I am heading over to purchase some of your stuff now and tomorrow. I'm such a fan! Thank you!!