August 16, 2008

New CU Product, CU Freebie, and Every Girl Is A Princess Layouts

Well firstly, I already have 4 people lined up to redo their blogs for them.. I feel overwhelmed lol.

Also, I went to my college interview on Thursday. The director of admissions liked me and let me apply. Now I need to write an essay and hopefully I can get in. I also have to see if I can afford it. I have a meeting with the financial aid people on the 25th. It costs $45,000.. but I love the school and I really wanna go.

Anyways, I have a new CU product called "Doodle Garden". It's a set of 10 doodle flowers that I made and it also comes with 2 leaves and 2 stems. You can get it at Busy Scrappin, Creative Scraps, and Scrappin Freestyle.

Preview:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And here is one of the flowers that I'm giving as a sample freebie. It is commercial use.

Preview (not full size):

Photobucket




And here are some layouts done with my most recent kit. I'll also be giving out another quickpage tomorrow.

This one is done by Leaonna at Busy Scrappin:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And these 2 were done by Kimberly at City Scribe Scraps:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


That's it for today, enjoy. And comments are appreciated.

5 comments:

Aeryn said...

Thanks so much for the flower!! I love doodles:-)

Jody :-D

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Diva's Playground said...

You Won An Award Please Come Pick It Up On My Blog,
((Hugs))
Maria

OR Scraps said...

Thanks a bunch for the flower! It looks so cute!
-Jenn

Leaonna said...

I LOVE your blog hun its beautiful...what do I have to do to get you to update mine?*LOL* anyhow you deserve what you get why dont you stop by my blog to pick it up((hugs))
http://busyscrappin.blogspot.com/