August 2, 2008

Tagged Again

I was tagged by HeavenlyMynxxPSP.

These are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My 7 Random Facts:

1. My birthday is February 5, 1991.

2. My eyes are bright green. My grandma was the only one to get green eyes out of all her siblings, then my mom was the only one out of hers, and I was the only one out of my brother and sister.

3. My middle name is Danielle.

4. My two best friends names are Kimmie and Jackie. Kimmie's been my best friend since we were 13 and Jackie has been since we were 11. I don't know what I'd do without them.

5. I got started in scrapbooking because I found a digital scrap kit by Farrah's Creations on Deviant Art one day and got addicted within 2 hours.

6. My favorite girl name is Avery. Avery Jade if you wanna give it a middle name lol.

7. I love names. My sister gave me a baby name book when I was 8 after she had my nephew and for the past 8 years, I think I've made over 100 lists of names for my future kids.

I'm tagging:

1. Kathy from Carolina Girls
2. Laura from Cinnamon Scraps
3. Jen from Jen Smith Designs
4. Leaonna from Busy Scrappin
5. Melanie from By God's Design
6. Zee from Carolina Girls
7. Lisa from Arty Pharty

1 comment:

Leaonna said...

*LOL*..Im finally here..I needed a distraction...im working so hard....geez...thanks for picking me very Fun to learn new things about your friends...hehehe