September 26, 2008

Freebie, Random Stuff, Sale

Well, I have been sooo busy I barely have time to do anything anymore. I have to finish 5 blogs I was paid to do, I have like 5 collabs to finish, some other random store things, and I can't wait to have time to design my own kits again.

I have gotten a TON of awards that I've lost track, so thank you to everyone who gave me on but that's wayyyy too many to pass on lol.

Anyways, when I'm less busy I will be doing more freebies I just barely have time anymore. Here's a freebie for today.

Preview:

Photobucket




Enjoy. Comments are appreciated =]

Oh and Scrappin Freestyle is having a sale today, they do every Friday.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Sep [LA 12:39am, NY 02:39am, UK 07:39am, OZ 05:39pm] ).

Maryse said...

I have 2 cutie sassy divas at home!!!
Thank you so much :))

Anne of Alamo said...

thank you for the cute buttons...hope your day evens out...you seem to have alot on your plate!