September 13, 2008

New Products & A Freebie

Sorry I haven't posted much and next time I post I'll catch up with all the awards and tags.

I have a new product in 3 different colors and in a value pack. You can get them here at Scrappin Freestyle or here under Scraps by Shilo. There are 30 pins in each set. Comes in basics, neons, and pastels.

Previews:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And here's a sampler pack, one pin from each set.

Preview:

Photobucket




Enjoy.

6 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Bekah_E'scape2Scrapland said...

adorable! thank you!

mimi-grounette said...

Super bonne idée merci

HarleyGirl said...

very cute, thanks so much for sharing

Krystal said...

Hello! I just wanted you to know that I love your work and you have an award on my blog ; )

http://scraps-swak.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi , amazing , very nice work , congratulations ( from the Philippines ! ) Lucas