October 11, 2008

$2 Sale & CU Freebie

Hellooo. Right now I'm having a sale at my Scrappin Freestyle store where everything is $2. You can go here for the sale. It includes personal and commercial use.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I also have a commercial use freebie for you. I started to make a whole line of both of these to sell and then wasn't getting that into it so I'm giving away what I started. Comes with 2 png candy doodles and 2 layered psd candy templates.

Preview:

Photobucket




Also, I was tagged which I will do later today or tomorrow after I get some things done =]

Enjoy

4 comments:

Aeryn said...

These are so cool!! Thank you so much Shilo!!!!

Jody :-D

Laura said...

keep up the awesome work, girl! you've got an award waiting for you on my blog :)

Laura said...

Thank you!! The candies are so cute!

Two of a Kind Photography said...

Neat. TFS!