October 31, 2008

50% Off Sale & Busy Scrappin Trick Or Treat Blog Train

Happy Halloween!

Firstly, my 50% sale started at midnight, everything, even commercial use is on sale. Nothing is over $2 except one thing but there's nothing at all over $5. So now's the time to buy anything of mine you've been wanting. It's at my Elemental Scraps store (image is linked).





And here's the Busy Scrappin Trick or Treat blog train. Be sure to go to everyone else's blogs for the rest. My first link is the papers and second on is elements.

Preview:

Photobucket




And here's everyone else's links:

BusyScrappin'
Crazy Diamond
Munchkyn Scraps
Designed By K
Latte' Dah Designs
Simply Scraps
Robyn's Chic Scraps
Scrap Stew Sue Designs
Scraps by Shilo <------- You are here
Serene by RW
Scrapin Time N Fun
Digidesigns By Amberbaz
by God's design
Scrap Wizard


There you go, enjoy! And I'll be "officially" introducing my creative team soon.

2 comments:

Sonel said...

Hi sweets,
You still have the most awesome blog and the cutest scraps..:-) Wish I could buy them!

Anyways, have an award for you hon.
Get it on my blog.
http://sonelscorner.blogspot.com/

Love & Hugs
Sonel

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Oct [LA 09:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 31 Oct [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).