October 30, 2008

DSD Sales & Upcoming Blog Train

Well, for DSD, I'm having a 50% off sale at my Elemental Scraps store starting on Halloween until November 5th. So be sure to get anything of mine you want now =]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Scrappin' Freestyle is also having a sale, so be sure to check that out too. Here is the schedule (Starts at midnight Nov. 1st)

60% off from 10 pm to midnight (midnight of turning to Nov. 1st)
50% off from midnight to 10 am
35% off from 10 am to midnight.

Also, late tonight or tomorrow morning, be sure to watch out for a blog train coming through from the Busy Scrappin' designers.

And lots of people have given me awards lately, thanks so much everyone. I don't really pass them on though because I don't want to keep giving a million awards to the same people lol. But I do appreciate them.

No comments: