October 27, 2008

New Store, New Kit, New CU, New CT Member, New CU Freebie, & My First LO

Well apparently I have alot to post about today, I didn't realize it until I wrote the title of my post lol.

First, I got accepted to sell at Elemental Scraps which I'm very excited about, I love that store.

I have a new kit that I love, I think it's my favorite thing I've done. It's called Wishful Whimsy and you can get it here at Scrappin Freestyle and here at Elemental Scraps.

Preview:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And here are some LO's done using the kit. The first one is done by me which is my first LO, I'm not too happy with the shadows but I did better than I thought lol.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And here is my new CU product. It can be found here at Scrappin Freestyle, here at Elemental Scraps, and here at Busy Scrappin (just click my name under designers).

Preview:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Also, I'd like to welcome my new CT member. Her blog can be found here. I just love her layouts. She did the 2 middle layouts for my new kit. The last one was done by Emma which is someone who will most likely be joining my CT very soon. I still need more people so please email me if interested.

I have a CU freebie for you. It's an open dot type overlay to help you with 2 colored patterned papers.

Preview:

Photobucket




That's all for now. Enjoy and comments are appreciated =]

9 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Oct [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Oct [UK 02:00am, OZ 01:00pm] ).

Deatles said...

What a wonderful gift... thank you so much for the overlay.

Your kits are great, and the layouts are an inspiration.

Thank you for your generosity.

Barbara said...

What a great overlay. Thank you for sharing your time and your talent.

Laura said...

still in awe of your work, girl! keep on doing what you're doing! you're great! :)

Mandy said...

Thank you so much!! Love everything!

xashee's corner said...

i LOVE your designs and thank you so very much for sharing!!! Have a GREAT day! :D

♥♥audray♥♥ said...

thanks

Two of a Kind Photography said...

Nice overlay. TFS!

Two of a Kind Photography said...

Nice overlay. TFS!