October 16, 2008

New "A Touch Of Disney" CU Princess Templates & A CU Freebie

Well, I've started a new collection, I decided to make some CU princess templates based off some of the Disney princesses and I'm contemplating doing a kit for each color scheme of each princess but not positive on that one yet. Anyways, here are the templates. You can find them here at Scrappin Freestyle and here at Busy Scrappin (just click my name under designers). There's also a value pack if you want all of them that saves you $5.25

Previews:

Ariel:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Aurora (Sleeping Beauty):
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Belle:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cinderella:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pocahontas:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Snow White:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Value Pack:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


That's all for the princesses for now. I'm sure I'll do more on that theme later. I really liked making the people though, maybe I'll do more but in a different theme. Anyways, I have a CU freebie for you. It's a set of 2 CU layered purses that I made to use in a kit I'll be putting out sometime soon I hope. Anyways, enjoy. And comments are appreciated =]

Preview:

Photobucket




And thanks for the awards everyone =]

9 comments:

Stash Empress said...

These purses are adorable! Thanks so much!

terri - hawaii said...

Really cute purses, thank you. Hugs and aloha!!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Shilo love, I've not been to visit in quite a while. Funny how life goes in cycles and/or seasons!

I ADORE your PRINCESS templates and while I would NEVER have imagined using CU items of this nature prior, I am TOTALLY smitten and cannot wait for PAYDAY to purchase them!!! You are QUITE an amazing young lady you know - PURE GENIUS girl!!!

Thank you SO much for the LOVELY purse templates and for your CONTINUAL generosity to ALL of us in SCRAPLAND!!!

XOXO,
Linda :)

Tishia said...

4shared isn't publishing my comments for some reason... but I wanted to tell you that I'm impressed with your stuff - I'm glad I ran across your site :) Thanks for the freebies!

Laura said...

you rock, girl! amazing talent :)

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rebecca said...

hi again! i just had to tell you how flippin' cute the disney princesses are...even cuter than i expected! worth every penny!thanks for your great creations!

xashee's corner said...

LOVE your designs and thank you so VERY much for sharing such cute & creative talent! Have a GREAT day! :D

Two of a Kind Photography said...

Nice. TFS!