November 10, 2008

Elemental Scraps Birthday Sale, Dollar Deals, New CU Things, & CU Freebie

Well, today is Elemental Scraps 3rd birthday so everything in the store is atleast 33% off so be sure to stop by there today. All of my new products are 33% off and 3 of them are on sale for $1 today only.

All of my new products can be found at Elemental Scraps. They will be in my other 2 stores tomorrow as well. Here's my new stuff, everything is CU:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Also, today is dollar deals day at Elemental Scraps. Here's what I have on sale for $1, today only!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And here's the freebie for today. It's commercial use and comes in layered psd format. The tab and bow are on different layers for easy recoloring. Enjoy!

Preview:

Photobucket




Comments are appreciated

13 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Shilo darlin', thank you SO much for this MOST fabulous CU freebie and I in AWE over the beads!!!

I have been fighting off viruses and have not had time to go looking, but decided today that I VERY much wished to have a set of beads for some of my Christmas goodies and I cannot believe I have just found them RIGHT HERE!!! THANK YOU!

I was just getting ready to retire when I checked my blog roll once more to see if there were any NEW posts and there YOU were!!!

I am being TOTALLY honest with you when I say that your designs are EXTRAORDINAIRE and you NEVER cease to AMAZE me in the way that your creativity SHINES forth. You blog is a VERY good example!

Have an AWESOME week ahead and I shall be shopping for those beads in the morning!!! WOO HOO and THANK YOU for the goody!

BIG HUGS,
Linda :)

Tirza said...

Thanks for the cute bow.

Web Designz by Kristi said...

This is my first visit to your blog. You have amazing talent for 17 years old. Cute blog and great designs!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 11 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

Steph said...

Thanks !

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Love the tabbed bow! tyvm for sharing!

Maryse said...

Thank you so much :)

LadyDove said...

Something is wrong with the "comment" part of 4shared, so I'll just leave my comment here.
Thank you so much for the GREAT share!

Sooze said...

Thanks so much for sharing...this bow is too cute!

xashee's corner said...

Thank you so very much for sharing your AWESOME and creative talent! Have a WONDERFUL day! :D

Lissa said...

I snagged this one too LOL thanx again :)

Tabea said...

Thank you - i grabbed it ... nice site that you have here ... saw it the first time.
Wonderful Christmastime,
Hugs, Tabea

Two of a Kind Photography said...

TFS!